Fields Jewellery presents a 9ct Yellow. Rose and White Gold Russian Style Wedding Ring.
The ring is made from 3 2 mm wide, round profile 9ct yellow, rose and white gold, hand formed and hammered. The ring is made completely from scratch with no pre-cast parts being used. The edges of the band have been slightly bevelled to give a comfortable fit.
We can customize the dimensions of the ring (width / thickness) please contact us for further information and prices.
The photo's show it in a polished finish. Other finishes (satin, brushed) are available, please contact me to discuss other options.
Handmade in sizes to suit will take approximately 7-10 working days to fabricate.
if you have a particular deadline to meet please contact me to discuss, generally I can turn them around more quickly if needed.
The ring will be fully UK hallmarked and supplied in a wooden presentation box.
3 x 2 mm wide, round profile bands
All sizes are approximate
To see more of my jewellery make sure to visit the rest of my shop: http://wwwfieldsjewellery.co.uk
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact us directly.
2. Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Max Paterson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Max Paterson, Fields Jewellery. Shackerstone Fields Cottage, Derby Lane. Snarestone. Derbyshire, England DE12 7DE
Rings made in sizes to suit, please message me with your size details (either UK or US sizes)
We can happily customise any ring in our range by changing the stone, using other metals (yellow, white or rose gold) or in different sizes. Please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss your requirements and get a quote.
Rings that are displayed as available now will be shipped in 2-3 days, custom made orders or specific sized rings will be 2-3 weeks. All items are supplied in a storage box and will be posted by recorded UK delivery.